The total size of the research article (information about the author, title, abstract, keywords, text, footnote bibliography citation, references) should be no more than 20,000 characters, including spaces and punctuation.
Text of the article should be send in MS Word text editor (in rtf or doc/docx format); Times New Roman (font size 14 pt); line spacing – 1,5.
Files should be named in the Latin alphabet by the name of the author of the article (if several authors - then by the names of the first three authors).
Before the main text of the article, the following information must be provided in two languages (Ukrainian and English):
- the code according to the Universal Decimal Classification (UDC) should be given right-aligned (short UDC tables are available on the UDKK website);
- first and last name, academic degree, academic title, ORCID ID, job position, place of employment, contact telephone number and e-mail address;
- title of the article;
- abstract with keywords.
The summary in Ukrainian should consist of about 100 words that briefly reflect the main content and 5-6 keywords. An English summary should consist of about 250 words that reflect the main content and 5-6 keywords.
The body of the article should have the following structure:
- Introduction (problem statement; purpose of the article).
- Literature and Methods Review (overview of the literature and previous studies, indicate the methods used).
- Main text.
- References (submit in citation order).
In the text of the article, the links are indicated by a square number, followed by the page number (if any). The numbering of the links is in the order in which they are mentioned in the text of the article. If the author refers to several different sources at once, they should be separated by a semicolon: [1, p. 44; 2, p. 35].
For References must be used Harvard Standard of Bibliographic Reference (Harvard reference system, http://www.citethisforme.com/harvard-referencing).
The transliteration of the Cyrillic script should be carried out in accordance with official requirements (https://www.slovnyk.ua/translit.php#pasp).